To champion safety and wellbeing in Strathcona through volunteer programs and services that offer meaningful opportunities to contribute to the community.
Who We Are
The Strathcona Community Policing Centre (SCPC) is a registered charity and not for profit society, governed by an independent community-based board, that operates in coordination with the Vancouver Police Department and other community agencies. We have three staff, and are largely driven by our passionate team of 150+ (and growing!) volunteers.
What We Do
Strathcona CPC staff and board members strive to:
- ->engage the community in volunteer-driven programs to assist with safety, wellbeing and crime reduction;
- ->coordinate residents and community stakeholders in the design, development and implementation of new initiatives;
- ->act as a community liaison with the Vancouver Police Department and other community-minded agencies;
- ->operate a warm and welcoming storefront to connect residents with CPC programs and other community-based services;
- ->cultivate a safe and inclusive neighbourhood for everyone.