To champion safety and wellbeing in Strathcona through volunteer programs and services that offer meaningful opportunities to contribute to the community.
Who We Are
The Strathcona Community Policing Centre (SCPC) is a registered charity and not for profit society, governed by an independent community-based board, that operates in coordination with the Vancouver Police Department and other community agencies. We have two full time staff, and are largely driven by our passionate team of 100+ (and growing!) volunteers.
What We Do
Strathcona CPC staff and board members strive to:
- ->engage the community in volunteer-driven programs to assist with safety, wellbeing and crime reduction;
- ->coordinate residents and community stakeholders in the design, development and implementation of new initiatives;
- ->act as a community liaison with the Vancouver Police Department and other community-minded agencies;
- ->operate a warm and welcoming storefront to connect residents with CPC programs and other community-based services;
- ->cultivate a safe and inclusive neighbourhood for everyone.